well I’ll start off with a lot of Guild Wars stuffz to wet your appetite for destruction.
Mike Ferguson has been very vocal on the Wuv Wuv forums as late and there is some great information their on the basics of the games mechanics. The thread is Here and you may want to read threw it as there are several responses throughout, here’s a few of the bits to look out for:
- Siege despawning mechanics, siege caps and population caps
- Why siege is not account bound yet can be thrown to be traded
- Forced respawn timers for dead peoples
- The development timeline of loot bag spawns
- Cancelling the waypoint entirely for the entirety of a siege (fixing that brief couple second window in between defence events)
A very comprehensive list of the people who stream Guild Wars 2
A response regarding the Wuv Wuv Glicko rating system
I hadn’t read this previously but it is an update on culling and how the development is proceeding
Some great GW2 Youtube channels
- Bao Nguyen – Who you may know now from his 4v30 video
- Tobran Earnwood for some excellent guides
I found this write up and the discussion on reddit of an economy tycoon that was one of the big earners as part of the snowflake “exploit” really quite interesting.
aaaaaannnnnnd The Gw2 Facebook
Now to squash all that good news is some terrible news coming from Darkfall, going by this I think it may be a lot longer till it comes out of beta…again.
and some really really REALLY tasteless marketing from a company called HyperMac.. Seriously? starting the year off well in regards to sexism in the gaming industry, might be an achievement in it for you.