- Bhagpuss has been trying it out recently and there was a post about his fleeting play about a month ago being the more in depth
- The site out of Beta gives a rundown on how to Thump with a few interesting tips, and a guide to Ares missions
- And it even seems Firefall is thawing the frozen heart of Scary world’s who gives a rundown on interesting stuff to do
- Brilliant analysis of the advanced frames
- Firefall doesn’t seem to be optimised for multi-threading very well yet… well it is kinda optimised and uses different cores but the way it does palces a bit too much stress on one core. Here’s a work-around you might want which really does improve fps
- A current project of the Firefall community is creating some sort of program like Eve University, A place where new players can go to have a friendly environment to learn the mechanics. At the moment due to the ridiculous cap on armies(guilds) there is just a spreadsheet with all the players who have offered their services.
- A group Building a real life Tex Robot. They are taking paypal donations and red 5 will be matching the pledges
They also offered up their priorities for development in Firefall over on the forums and it actually sounds like a great list
1. fixing broken shit
2. more space to roam
3. story fluff
4. OPEN WORLD PVP CAAARRRRNAGE!!!