- Grumpy Elf gives a rundown on how to Fake your way through dungeons and raids. It is more about wow but a lot of the tips relate to any mmo out there, the only question is, is that the right thing to do? People can be elitist aholes but then we have all had a bad pug or two.. or three.. or many more.
- Inventory Full has a recap of the first WvW season as well as a bit of the espionage going on
- Murf Vs went on a rant regarding gaming journalism in particular the content of two key sites and brings into question there credibility. Herding cats also has a reply on the flaws of gaming journalism and what she would like to see.. Game critic does sound better. Reminds me of my own debate back during the Doritosgate (stupid name) disgrace several months back.
- United we game talks more about Levelling mechanics as well as an alternative
- Musings of Mischief and Mayhem gives a peek into the mind of a gamer girl as well as some insights into our tenuous relationships.
- Psychology of games has an interesting article about the connection we have with our avatars and the various emotional and behavioural they correlate with
- MMORPG gets more info about the monetization scheme for Archeage… yep, that’s my hopes for the game going down the toilet. It was a fun hype ride while it lasted.
- There is someone hard at work rebuilding the world of glitch or go here to get plenty of the Glitch assets yourself in bit form
- Oh and here’s an absolutely amazing Minecraft community called the Shire
Valve held it’s Saxxy awards again and this one has to be one of my favourites
And if you feel like laughing at people than look no further than the GW2 Pledge video playlist
I posted a few of my initial Blade and Soul pics to the Flickr account. It is a very pretty… VERY pretty game although the karate dogs scene is still my favourite.
I also made a squirrel girl…and have no regrets
I reminisced a little about rift and my old stomping grounds…stomping guardians into the ground that is.
OOO.. and I saw this mob having a barbecue in the middle of a Rift Tear. Number of fucks given