Public Service Announcement
The NBI for 2014 will be starting again shortly. Of course it really hasn’t been long since last year’s but the original intention was an April Event. Doone, of course is organising the event once more and is asking for more help and support from other helpful bloggers.
Last year’s was a lot of fun with many great events as well as a few, organised by Murf throughout the year.
So send out the call one and all on your own blogs and throughout social media. If you have an advice, or know of any newbie bloggers please get in touch.
- Null Signifier has a long post regarding the styles of narrative in mmo’s and the strength of pvp in creating a dynamic and engaging world narrative.
- Go read the Making games is easy. Belonging is hard talk for 1 reason to be from the recent GDC. Oh, and this one removing some of the myths regarding Women in the games industry
- Escapist Magazine has a long article about Tom Clancy and his interest, and influence on games
- Square Enix will be slowly releasing much a lot of English manga versions now through the Yen Press Publisher
- Fascinating post about detailing the use of photography to create 3d assets for the game, Vanishing of Ethan carter
- A three part Death of a franchise series focusing on the failure and inevitable demise of Call of Duty
- I love a good rant and Reports from the Field has a excellent one regarding wildstar and its NCSoft overlords
- A most agreeable Pasttime is questioning the integrity of game journalist as well as their communication within the community
- World of Matticus has a collection of guild leadership mistakes and advice
- MMO gypsy is discussing time and daily light patterns, a part of mmo’s I’m really interested in
- Gamefront takes a detailed look at the development of Firefall
Stronghold crusader 2
brigador..i neeeeed this
PBS discuss game reviews
watch dogs… a better GTA?
Muppets a rainbow connection sung by one guy
Creepiest robot ever EVER!!