NO progress report this week only links. I really haven’t played much except for ESO and have more to write about it.
- A lot of the gdc 2014 panels are now available to watch online including 1 reason and Manveer Heir’s diversity presentation.
- There was an great follow on interview with Manveer after his presentation over at Pixel Hearts
- Indie Statik gives a rundown of Game-Jam and the series of events that led to this colossal failure. Also some blog posts linked from the participants.
- Syncaine has a delicious critique of Dave Georgeson’s recent remarks about ftp
- Inventory Full, The last bastion of hope for gw2 blogging gives a rundown of the updates coming out with the feature pack… and now I haz sad.
- Cogitationes Astalnaris ventures ‘into the land of Hyperbole when he debates the merits of immersion within the WoW no-fly zone debate…. I kind of like the suggestions.
ESO Blog round-up
- Nomadic Gamer has many diary entries regarding their progress
- MMO Fallout gives an overview and thanks about the feedback that has elicited change
- Leo’s LIfe has a quick review
- The MMO Gumbo gives some feelings after the first week
- MMO Gamer Chick has some initial thoughts
- Levelcapped has been having some discussions regarding difficulty and character build options
- Crucibal Gaming has a few short Pieces
- Syncaine looks at exploration
- Werit focuses on certain parts of crafting
Age of Wonders 3 creation tools
Black Desert Character Creation – I don’t think anyone will ever beat the Character creation boss
Amazon Game Studios
Otherworld procedural generated land
Neverwinter April Fools
Eso Craglorn Update
ESO siege cinematic