- To Body Nerd has organised a collection of wildstar blogs and links. Neri from has also be collating blogs for Wildstar on her twitter as well, if you have any to share send her a message and link out for a list of links in the future.
- Psynister has a rather comprehensive beginners guide to Hearthstone
- Chaotic blue is looking at how we portray glbt characters and themes within games and how we can be more respectful by using subtlety.
- Murf goes on a great rant about the level of creativity in games with regards to mechanics and themes used. How it seems, artistically we settle for mediocrity.
- Link saves zelda talks about misogyny in gaming as well as asking for change.
- River from High Latency Life, a person I never expected to really get on board but came to his own revelations regarding “Yes All Woman” after creating a small survey
- Polygon looks at the absence of woman in Esports
- After a few issues with Darkfall exploits Hardcore Casual is thinking about server wipes and the reasoning behind using them.
- The screaming monkey looks at three ides Final Fantasy 14 does right and would like other mmo’s to copy.
- Why I game has a follow up article about City of Heroes and a few things it did wrong.
- A great review of the Pathfinder card game over at Ardwulfs lair.
- Xannziee thinks about how guilds make the game
- A list of some of the great references within kentucky route zero.
- G’Art has a nice Reflection on Shelter, that wonderful game about a family of badgers.
- And lastly some screenshots of a game called “For each our ro ads of Winter” that has been influenced by Myst and looks purrty
Awesome Video game music tribute
Wildstar Features Trailer
red godess – puzzle platformer
Mighty number 9