- Kotaku has a piece wondering Why game developers keep getting laid off and the terrible cycle of job insecurity in the industry. Have these people never heard of project management?
- Every ubisoft Game ever reviewed for the lolz
- Into the pixel has opened up its 2014 exhibition of game art, worth a look through for some wallpapers
- An inside Story on the development of World of Darkness at the Guardian – a sad tale mismanagement and lost potential
- Kill Screen is wondering about the prevalence of being online and the increasing persistence in game worlds; how this might be accomplished and it’s affect on the world
- Contains Moderate Peril Is journalling his Landmark Experiences and it makes me want to hop back in for a time to test my creativity once more
- Nexus Nightly gives a humorous look at the pros and cons of gaming with your spouse
- Looking for Playtime Looks at his mass of unfinished games within his steam account and what brought him there
- MMO Gypsy gives a wrap up for all the amazing entries to her NBI Poetry Slam. The inspiration didn’t reach me this year, I’m not known for being terrible poetic but plenty of people showed their creative skills
- The Stylish Radish Talks about the Hamster wheel of rift and how there is a strong emphasis on gaining gold to attain everything, and the exorbitant amounts needed.
- Inventory Full also looks at the Gold grind, but this time within GW2 and the problem caused by RNG and the plethora of bag types that contain needed components and cosmetics.
- Oh and if you’re in the need to shop for indie games Indie Statik gives a comprehensive Shopping Guide for Online Retailers
Star Citizen Scenery
Dead Rising 3
World of Warships
Night in the Woods
Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age