Bel Folks Stuff is a new Podcast project from the venerable Belghast where he interviews people from the Blogging community about their interests, current issues and news and a lot of other things. Looks to be a great series that’s only just begun. Check out the Second show form this week where Rowan Blaze and his wife Scooter joined Bel.
and now let’s continue to some more links and vids
- For your budget of free stuff Check out Contains Moderate Peril for few big name titles and XP Chronicles that has a few copies of Mount and Blade: Warband to give away.
- Some wonderful artistic poster style images of Eve Ships. Props to TAGN for the post to highlight them.
- Black Desert is Heading into Open Beta soon and one of the main fan sites is showing off the scenery.. seriously beautiful
- Gamercrash is talking about the trouble with side content in open world games and the feeling of diluting the content and burnout
- Spinksville ruminates on mmo’s as a life simulation but diverts in how it’s nice that they a more based around creating equality between players with a clean slate and ways of catching up.
- Weekly Wizardry Thinks of a few ways that housing could be made more meaningful
- Gamer By Design takes a look at the recent Overwatch announcement and videos and believes this is diversity done well. I have to agree as their are so many fun, interesting and unique characters from a range of backgrounds.
- We Game United Discusses the effects of story on them as the key to enjoyment and immersion
More Great PvP discussions to look at
- Why I game Looks at the terms PvP and PvE, their components and what they mean to her.
- Leo’s Life attacks PvP a little and replies to a few comments around it from a previous post. They look at the value of PvP, the values behind it as well as real world analogies
- Mystical Mesmer ways in on the debate with looking at the context, the environment and the mechanics they happen in
A sailors Dream – exploration style mobile title
Dragon age: Inquisition
Geometry Wars 3
This War of mine
Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamet
Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void
Lost Ark Online – basically the Korean Diabloe.. you know over the top effects and the prettiest thing imaginable
psycholgy of high scores