Now keep going for more amazing links … WOOOOOO
- 7 days a week continues their interesting tale of experiences in Archeage, go check it out.
- Weekly Wizardry Is talking about non combat classes and the mechanics and stories this might involve.
- Raph Koster Analyses World of Warcraft and it’s ten years of influence and growth
- Werit gets a QnA with the devs of The Repopulation about housing, The crafting system, non combat roles and certain questing style mechanics.
- Thanlen Speaks debates the difference between Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
It’s easy to see where the conflict can arise; a role-player may make decisions that result in increased difficulty because doing otherwise wouldn’t be consistent with the character they’ve created. A roll-player may focus on what improves their capabilities, even if the resulting character behavior is wildly inconsistent.
- Me vs Myself and I rants about his problem with the current state of MMO’s
- Occasional Hero is talking about the appeal of Healing
This is (the uncensored) eve
Lost Ark Online… a look at the features
Oh and check out stepuru’s channel for a lot more of the vids from this weeks Gstar event
Game of Thrones… the telltale one
Little Big Planet 3: Community Crafted
Goat MMO Simulator.. fro the lolz i guess