Following links is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get
- Blessing with Kings follows on from he Article by the mmo gypsy in looking at the ways FF 14 makes space for kindness with the use of, sometimes unoptimal mechanics.
- Champion She Wolf muses on what causes the best in slot mentality and the way it damages play and enjoyment
- Gaming Conversations wonders when, and how he became a social player over the years.
- Robo Heart Beat looks at agency and storytelling in games; the ways the interact and improve the experience but can also be just as engaging when set apart.
- Link Saves Zelda writes what I’ve been meaning too lately, and far more succinctly, about the unimportance of game length.
- Sprites and Dice writes about Robo craft and the way creative freedom can bring about greater player empowerment.
game about making snowpeoples that looks absolutely adorable.
Resident Evil Revelations 2
ascent – the ugly but far better elite dangerous