Beware… An ancient evil has take over the blogging community of late. A disease some enticing yet corrupting at the same time and swept amongst the many people. No-one is safe, no-one immune… it will be the end of us all. It’s name is Liebster.
And yes haha, it seem like there was a little less regular blogging this week because of a certain chain award being spread about but, I still have a collection here waiting down in the basement, stored for such a time as now.
- A new blog added to the Feedly called FemHype with a lot of interesting posts. This week I’d say check out Male is not default and a talk of certain issues that highlight the inequality.
- Murf gives as a great philosophical piece, as he does, about the term mmo being redundant and the elements of the industry and lives that dilute those mmo bonds.
- Harbinger Zero has a few words on exploration and the way Star trek online incorporated it in a separate space that constantly generated new places to explore.
- Gaming SF gives a few little elements they love in Everquest 2 that I’d like to see elsewhere as well.
- Mr Luvva Luvva wonders if we are becoming too entitled after seeing the reaction during this months “late” PS Plus titles.
Deaths Gambit – 2d dark souls
Pamela – sci-fi horror survival
Chariot – platformer